Welcome to the PTO! Your Board has been hard at work over the summer planning an exciting and rewarding school year. As PTO members (that’s each one of you!) we hope you will enthusiastically support our efforts by attending PTO meetings, staying informed and helping out when you are able.
Here are some of the highlights of this welcome packet:
- Our Direct Donation campaign started in August. Thank you those who have contributed already! Please note the following:
- Please review the campaign information carefully.
- The more money we raise through Direct Donations, the less we have to rely upon additional fundraisers throughout the year or cuts to programs!
- The PTO thrives on participation! PTO events need volunteers to make them happen. Please visit the volunteer form for details on how you can get involved. Whether you only have an hour to give or have more flexibility, there’s an opportunity for you!
- Sign up here to be a Room Parent! This is a unique opportunity to get to know and to serve your child's teacher in ways that he/she will greatly appreciate.
- Our first general PTO meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, October 2.
- Please visit the PTO table at the Welcome Back Picnic on Thursday, September 13, for answers to all your PTO questions.
We ask that you complete and return all forms by Friday, September 28th to help us get the year off to a good start.
In addition, notices posted to the website and the weekly newsletter, you may periodically receive e-mail notifications from Birch Meadow or the district. Like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and Twitter to receive PTO reminders and updates.
We’re looking forward to a great year!