Law Enforcement Sector
- Founding member of RCASA
- RCASA Members from the district:
- Dr. John Doherty, Superintendent, RCASA Board Officer
- Adam Bakr, Principal of Reading Memorial High School
- Lynn Dunn, RN, Director of School Nurses
- Tom Zaya, Assistant Principal of Athletics/Extracurriculars, RCASA Board Officer
- Collaborative projects with RCASA include: Youth Risk Behavior Survey Process, Health Education, Policy Development, Youth Mental Health First Aid, and Professional Development.
Substance Abuse Expertise Sector
- Garret Colllins, long time resident of Reading and supportive of recovery community building.
Garret works at Banyan Mass.
Youth-serving Organization Sector
Youth & Parents Sector
Coalition Partners on Regional Opioid Prevention
Reading Public Schools is a member of the Middlesex Partnerships for Youth. MPY provides a range of resources and training opportunities for districts within Middlesex County.