Law Enforcement Sector
Founding member of RCASA
- Board Members from the Department
- Chief Mark Segalla
- Brian Lewis, School Resource Officer
- Matt Vatcher, School Resource Officer
- Reading Police Department houses the RCASA office
- Collaborative projects include Reading Rx Round Up, Text a Tip, Data Analysis, and Reading Pre-Trial Diversion Program.
- Founding member of RCASA
- RCASA Members from the district:
- Dr. John Doherty, Superintendent, RCASA Board Officer
- Kate Boynton, Principal of Reading Memorial High School
- Tom Zaya, Assistant Principal of Athletics/Extracurriculars, RCASA Board Officer
- Collaborative projects with RCASA include: Youth Risk Behavior Survey Process, Health Education, Policy Development, SBIRT, Youth Mental Health First Aid, and Professional Development.
Substance Abuse Expertise Sector
Youth-serving Organization Sector
Youth & Parents Sector
Coalition Partners on Regional Opioid Prevention
Reading Public Schools is a member of the Middlesex Partnerships for Youth. MPY provides a range of resources and training opportunities for districts within Middlesex County.