Good Afternoon, Reading Public School Community,
I hope all is well and you are enjoying your weekend. Below is this week’s edition of the Pathways Newsletter. In this week’s edition, there is the following articles and stories:
- Reading Public Schools Budget Bulletin 10 which discusses the School Committee vote on the Override budget.
- RMHS Principal Search Underway
- March is Youth Art Month with several Reading Public Schools students having their art work displayed in Boston
- An Education Week article on 10 Game Changing Ideas in Education
- An article from the Marshall Memo on How much should students struggle with new content?
- An article on students taking responsibility for their own learning.
- Barrows celebrates 100th day of school
- Blazing Trails
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead. Also, have a great February vacation!