Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
I hope you are having a great weekend. Attached, please find this week’s edition of the Pathways Newsletter. In this week’s edition, you will find the following articles and information:
- Reading Embraces Diversity Event on Anti-Semitism this Sunday
- Part 2 of Lives Lived Unfree: Stories of Reading Enslaved-Part 2 by RMHS Teachers Kara Gleason and Megan Howie
- Upcoming Youth and Adult Mental Health First Aid Courses
- An Article from the Marshall Memo on Planting Seeds of Empathy in the Classroom
- Calling All Photographers: Now Accepting Applications for 2019 Photographers in Residence
- Coolidge Students Show Random Acts of Kindness
- Special Guest at Wood End
- SRO Building Connections with Students
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent Office Hours for The Next Two Weeks are as follows:
10/22 Parker 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
10/24 Wood End 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
10/29 Superintendent’s Office 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
10/31 Killam 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!