Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope all is well and you are having a great weekend. Attached below, please find this week’s edition of the Pathways Newsletter. In this week’s edition, there are the following articles and information:
- Update on Parker Graffiti Incidents from last week
- State of the Schools Address from November Town Meeting
- RMHS Students chosen for All Eastern Honors Choir
- An article from the Marshall Memo on Understanding and Supporting Transgender Youth
- Barrows Elementary School holds Veteran’s Day Assembly
- Parker students attend Nature’s Classroom
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent’s Office Hours for the next two weeks are as follows:
11/19 Killam 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
11/20 Superintendent’s Office 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
11/27 RMHS 7:00 – 8:00 a.m.
11/29 Birch Meadow 2:15 – 3:15 p.m.
On behalf of the Reading Public Schools, I hope that you and your family have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday!