I hope all is well and you are enjoying your weekend. Attached below is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. In this week’s edition, there are the following articles and information:
- RMHS Social Studies Teachers Have Articles Published On Reading History
- An Article from Edutopia on Welcoming Students with a Smile
- Reading Public Library Accepting Applications for 2019 Photographer in Residence
- Parent University Needs You
- Reading Education Foundation To Hold Grant Application Information Sessions
- Parker Grade 8 Students Provide Community Service to Pine Street Inn
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent Office Hours for this week and next are as follows:
10/15 Joshua Eaton 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
10/18 Birch Meadow 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
10/22 Parker 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
10/24 Wood End 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!