Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
I hope all is well and you are enjoying your long weekend. Attached below, is this week’s edition of the Pathways Newsletter. In this week’s edition, there are the following articles and information:
- Wood End Staff Present at National PBIS Conference
- Curriculum Guides Release for Public Comment
- An Article from K-6 STEM Coordinator Heather Leonard on Fostering Accurate Mathematical Language
- An Article from Educational Leadership on Nine Competencies for Teaching Empathy
- Parent University Needs You
- Reading Education Foundation To Hold Grant Application Sessions
- RISE Preschool Classroom Experiences
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent Office Hours for the next two weeks are as follows:
10/10 Superintendent’s Office 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
10/12 RMHS 7:00 – 8:00 a.m.
10/15 Joshua Eaton 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
10/18 Birch Meadow 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Enjoy the long weekend and have a great week ahead!