Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
I hope you are having a great week.
Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. This week’s edition has the following topics:
- Birch Meadow Presents Willie Wonka
- SEPAC Meeting on December 10th
- Elementary Report Card Overview
- LIFTS Trauma IV Course Open for Registration
- A Marshall Memo Article on Understanding Two Different Kinds of Memory
- Superintendent Office Hours for the Next Few Weeks
- Reading Education Foundation Festival of Trees on December 7th and 8th
- A Parent Workshop on “How to Have the Talk”
- Reading Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony on December 1st
- RMHS High Five for the Week
- MCAS Presentations Going on Throughout the District
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
There will be no Superintendent Office Hours nor Pathways Newsletter Next Week due to the Thanksgiving Holiday Week.
I hope that you and your family have a happy and healthy Thanksgiving break.