Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
I hope that you are enjoying this beautiful weekend. Attached at the link below, please find this week’s edition of the Pathways Newsletter. This week’s edition contains the following information:
- Reading Public Schools hosts Annual MPY Summit
- Curriculum Guides Released for Public Comment
- State Release of 2018 MCAS Data
- Story Time with Curriculum Coordinators
- Reading Education Foundation to Hold Grant Application Information Session
- National Merit Scholar Recognition for Six RMHS Seniors
- New Mentor Training
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent Office Hours for the Upcoming Weeks are as Follows:
Superintendent’s Office Hours this Week
All are welcome
10/1 RISE 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
10/3 Killam 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
10/9 Superintendent’s Office 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
10/12 RMHS 7:00 – 8:00 a.m.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!