Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope all is well and you are enjoying your vacation week and weekend! Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. In this week’s edition, we have the following articles and updates:
- ArtsFest an Amazing Success!
- RMHS Principal Search Update
- Reading Education Foundation Awards Over $60,000 in grants
- A Marshall Memo article on Young Adolescents 101
- An Edutopia article on Supporting Students with Chronic Trauma
- April 13th Professional Development
- Parker Students Attend ADL Leadership Conference
- Killam Students Read All 25 MBCA Books
- RMHS Girls Track Teams Support Killam Teacher Who Ran In Boston Marathon for Dana Farber
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
We are entering the home stretch of the school year. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week ahead!