Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope all is well and you are enjoying your weekend. Below is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. In this week’s edition, we have the following highlights:
- An inspirational holiday story about the impact of teachers on students.
- An Educational Week article about the Five Habits of Extreme Learners.
- An Edutopia Blog about Five Principles of Outstanding Classroom Management.
- The RMHS High Fives for This Week.
- Parker Student Leaders Bring Holiday Cheer.
- Holocaust Survivor Dr. Anna Ornstein visits our middle schools.
The Superintendent has one office hour this week on Wednesday from 12:30-1:30 p.m. at Joshua Eaton.
On behalf of the Reading Public Schools, We hope that you have a great vacation and a happy and healthy holiday season!