Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope all is well and you are enjoying your weekend. Attached, for your information, is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. The sections are as follows:
- Reading Public Schools Budget Bulletin 6 which gives the Superintendent’s Message on the FY19 Budget
- Middle Schools Hold Geography Bees This Week
- A blog post on the importance of Foreign Language
- Martin Luther King Celebration on January 15th at 9:30 a.m. at RMHS
- The RMHS High Fives For the Week
- STEM Scopes Comes Alive in Middle School Science
- Blazing Trails
If you have questions about the FY19 budget, I encourage you to attend office hours over the next few weeks or feel free to schedule a time when we can meet. The office hours for this week are as follows:
1/16 Coolidge, 7:15 – 8:15 a.m.
1/23 RMHS, 7:15 – 8:15 a.m.
1/24 Joshua Eaton, 12:15 – 1:15 p.m.
1/25 Superintendent’s Office, 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Assistant Superintendent Craig Martin and Director of Student Services Carolyn Wilson will be holding office hours on the following dates and times:
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!