Good Afternoon, Reading Public School Community,
We hope all is well and you are having a restful and relaxing weekend with your families. The purpose of this email is to highlight the weekly Reading Public School Pathways Newsletter and to announce office hours for the weeks ahead.
The link to this week's Pathway's Newsletter is below.
The topics in this week's newsletter include:
- Aaron Polansky presents at Blue Ribbon
- 18 Reading Public School Teachers Graduate From Lesley Trauma Course
- Assistant Superintendent Finalists Announced
- An Edutopia Article, In High School, Kids are Not All Right
- Attention Youth Mental Health First Aid Participants
- Killam Celebrates Read Across America
- 37 Reading Public School Students Participate in Northeast Junior Districts
- Parker and Coolidge Students Attend Women in Science Conference
- World Down Syndrome Day
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
If you have any questions about the Reading Public Schools, we encourage you to attend office hours over the next few weeks or feel free to schedule a time when we can meet. The office hours for next week is as follows:
Superintendent Office Hours For Weeks of March 25, and April 2, 2018
3.29.18 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. Parker
3.30.18 7:15 - 8:15 a.m. Coolidge
4.3.18 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. Wood End
4.4.18 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Barrows
If you have any questions, please contact the Reading Public Schools administration offices at 781-944-5800 or by contact at http://www.reading.k12.ma.us/about-us/contact-us/
There are a lot of positive activities going on in our school district and it is due to the hard work and dedication of our staff and the support that we receive from parents. Thank you for what you do for students.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!