Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope all is well and you are having a restful and relaxing weekend with your families. The purpose of this news post is to highlight the weekly Reading Public School Pathways Newsletter and to announce office hours for the weeks ahead.
The link to this week's Pathway's Newsletter is below and is attached to this email.
The newsletter contains the following items:
- ALICE Drills To Continue This Month
- An Edutopia article on The Power of Empathy
- A Marshall Memo Article on Ideas for Effective Tier 3 Responses to Intervention
- The RMHS High Fives for the Week
- Coolidge and Parker participate in the National Science Olympiad
- Read Across America Activities
- RMHS Basketball Teams Provide Community Service at Rosie’s Place
- Elementary Literacy Training
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
If you have any questions about the Reading Public Schools, we encourage you to attend office hours over the next few weeks or feel free to schedule a time when we can meet. The office hours for next week is as follows:
Superintendent Office Hours For Weeks of March 4, 11, and 18, 2018
3.6.18 7:45 - 8:45 a.m. Joshua Eaton
3.8.18 4:00 - 5:00 p.m. Superintendent's Office
3.14.18 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Birch Meadow
3.15.18 7:45 - 8:45 a.m. RISE
3.20.18 7:00 - 8:00 a.m. RMHS
3.21.18 12:30 - 1:00 p.m. Killam - Location Change
If you have any questions, please contact the Reading Public Schools administration offices at 781-944-5800 or by contact at http://www.reading.k12.ma.us/about-us/contact-us/
There are a lot of positive activities going on in our school district and it is due to the hard work and dedication of our staff and the support that we receive from parents. Thank you for what you do for students.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!