Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
I hope all is well and you are having a great weekend. Happy Mother’s Day tomorrow to those who celebrate the day.
Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. In this week’s edition, you will find the following articles and information:
- Reading Students Participate in Special Olympics
- RMHS Student Recognized at Congressional Art Show
- An article from the Marshall Memo on Using Behavioral Science to Nudge Students in the Right Direction
- A post by Dan Rather regarding his thoughts on Teacher Appreciation Day
- RMHS High Fives for the Week
- Reading Teachers Step Up For Colleen
- RMHS Food Service Staff Having Some Fun
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!