Good Afternoon, Reading Public School Community,
We hope that you are having a great weekend. Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. This week’s newsletter has the following information and articles.
- Director of Student Services Announcement
- RPS Students Recognized in Boston Sports Museum Essay Contest
- RMHS Students Participate in 6th Congressional Art Show
- A blog post from Dr. David Walsh about “The talk 70% of teens wish adults would have with them”
- RMHS High Fives for the Week
- Parker Middle School Student Competes in State Geography Bee
- Parker Middle School Student Competes in State Science Olympiad
- Killam Author Visit
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!