Good Afternoon, Reading Public School Community,
We hope that you are having a great vacation. For those of you who celebrate Passover and Easter, we hope that you are having a joyous holiday weekend.
Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. The articles and stories for this week are as follows:
- Racist Graffiti Incident at Wood End During Vacation
- Reading Public Schools Experiencing Phone Outages
- Reading Education Foundation Donates $41,728 to Schools
- METCO Advocacy Day
- RMHS Late Start Information
- An article from the Marshall Memo on Does Civic Education Make a Difference?
- RMHS High Five for the Week
- Reading Students Participate in Junior Districts
- ArtsFest Shows the Talents of Our Students
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a great week ahead!