Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope all is well and you are enjoying this beautiful Saturday. Below is the link to this week’s Pathways Newsletter. The information and articles are as follows:
- Reading Staff Honored at School Committee
- Survivor of Modern Day Slavery Speaks at RMHS
- Reading Food Pantry Sponsoring Summer Lunch Program
- A New York Times article on How to Bullyproof Your Child
- Parker Students Receive Recognition in Writing Contest
- Police Serve Lunch at Birch Meadow
- Parker Holds Annual Cribbage Tournament
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
Tomorrow at 1:00 p.m. in the Hawkes Field House at RMHS over 300 students will be receiving their diplomas from Reading Memorial High School and pursuing the next phase of their life. This is a significant milestone in their life. Please join us in celebrating this commencement.
Have a great day!