Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
I hope all is well and you are enjoying the weekend. Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. In the newsletter are the following articles and information:
- A Boston Globe article on the rally that was held last weekend regarding the swastika incidents.
- RMHS Band takes first place in Billerica Marching Band Competition
- Upcoming Youth Mental Health First Aid Courses
- A Marshall Memo article on Dealing with Harassment and Disrespect in Middle and High Schools
- Reading Adopt A Family Program begins
- Band Day a Success
- Volleyball Team Wins Middlesex League Title
- RMHS Drama Club gives a Sneak Peek of Mama Mia to Elementary Students
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent Office Hours for this week are as follows:
10/29 Superintendent’s Office 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
10/31 Killam 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
11/5 Coolidge 7:15 – 8:15 a.m.
11/6 Barrows 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!