Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
I hope all is well and you are enjoying the long weekend. Attached, please find a copy of this week’s Pathways Newsletter. This week’s newsletter contains the following stories and information:
- Martin Luther King Celebration on Monday at 9:30 a.m. in the RMHS Performing Arts Center
- An inspirational story from Wood End Teacher Marian Nihan on “Never underestimate the extent of your impact on your students.”
- An Overview of the FY20 Superintendent’s Recommended Budget by Cost Center
- An article from the Marshall Memo on Respect for Physical Education
- Information from our School Nutrition Department for families who have been impacted by the Federal Government Shutdown
- Information from the Office of Learning and Teaching regarding SEI Course Availability, and K-5 Science Curriculum Guides
- A free workshop being sponsored by the YMCA on Talking to Our Kids About Inclusion
- RMHS High Fives for this Week
- Parker Geography Bee
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
Due to the impending snowstorm, all Sunday activities have been cancelled. The Coolidge show, “Freaky Friday”, has moved its Sunday show to 2:00 p.m. on Saturday at the RMHS Endslow Performing Arts Center. We will be making a determination today on Monday activities, including the Martin Luther King Celebration.
Superintendent Office Hours
The Superintendent Office Hours for the upcoming 2 weeks are as follows:
1/22 Coolidge 7:00 – 8:00 a.m.
1/28 Joshua Eaton 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
1/30 Birch Meadow 12:30 – 1:30 p.m.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!