Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope that you are having a great weekend.
Attached and the link below is a copy of this week's District Newsletter, Pathways, and the Superintendent's Office Hours for the next two weeks.
Superintendent Office Hours
Each week, when school is in session, I will try to hold at least two office hours in the school district. Office hours are an opportunity for staff and the community to discuss any Reading Public School topics. There is no appointment necessary. If you cannot make an office hour during a week and you would like to meet with me, feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com or by phone at 781-944-5800.
This week's Superintendent office hours are as follows:
- 12/12 Barrows 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
- 12/13 Superintendent’s Office 4:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- 12/19 Parker 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
- 12/20 Coolidge 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Below and attached, please find a copy of this week’s Pathways Newsletter. There are a lot of amazing things going on in our district and this week’s newsletter highlights some of them. In this week’s edition, there are the following articles and information:
- Graffiti Incident at Birch Meadow
- RMHS Late Start Committee Update
- A Message From a Holocaust Survivor
- RMHS High Five for the Week
- Wood End Hour of Code
- Coolidge Holiday Concert
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
Have a great weekend!