Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
I hope that you are enjoying your weekend, in spite of the cold weather. Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. There were some amazing happenings going on in the district this week, which is captured in the newsletter. This week’s edition contains the following information:
- Understanding Disability Speaker Inspires Our Middle Schools
- RMHS Art Students Shine in Scholastic Art and Writing Contest
- School Committee Approves FY20 Budget
- Information and Updates from the Office of Learning and Teaching
- Parent University Information
- Parker Student Proudly Represents Reading in Project 351
- Relicensure Information from DESE
- Talking to Our Kids About Inclusion Workshop
- RMHS High Five for This Week
- Killam Geography Bee
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent’s Office Hours for the next 2 weeks are as follows:
2/05 Barrows 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.
2/06 Superintendent’s Office 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
2/13 Killam 12:30-1:30 p.m.
2/15 Wood End 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Have a great rest of the weekend, enjoy the game, and have a great week ahead!