Good Afternoon, Reading Public School Community,
We hope that you are having a great weekend.
Attached and the link below is a copy of this week's District Newsletter, Pathways, and the Superintendent's Office Hours for this week.
Superintendent Office Hours
Each week, when school is in session, I will try to hold at least two office hours in the school district. Office hours are an opportunity for staff and the community to discuss any Reading Public School topics. There is no appointment necessary. If you cannot make an office hour during a week and you would like to meet with me, feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 781-944-5800.
This week's Superintendent office hours are as follows:
2/13 Killam 12:30-1:30 p.m.
2/15 Wood End 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Below and attached, please find a copy of this week’s Pathways Newsletter. There are a lot of amazing things going on in our district and this week’s newsletter highlights some of them. In this week’s edition, there are the following articles and information:
- RMHS Senior Becomes Published Author
- Upcoming SEPAC Meeting
- An Article from Dr. David Walsh on the Teenage Brain: Risky or Ready to Learn?
- Did you know? Resources on Black History Month
- Teacher Reflection: Listening to Student Messages
- National Endowment for Humanities Free Summer Programs
- Killam Sponsors Community Workshop on March 4th-Talking to Our Kids About Inclusion
- Parent University
- RMHS High Five for the Week
- RISE Global Playday
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
Have a great rest of the weekend, enjoy the game, and have a great week ahead!