Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope that you are having a great February break. Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. This week has the following information and articles:
- Director of Student Services Update
- RMHS Students Visit Schneider Electric
- An Eduopia article on how to teach students to deal with stress
- An upcoming workshop on how to talk to our kids about inclusion
- Parent University information
- An article on effective use of therapy dogs in schools
- RMHS High Five for the week
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent Office Times for this week are as follows:
Superintendent’s Office Half-Hours this Week
All are welcome
2/26 RMHS 7:00-7:30 a.m.
3/01 Coolidge 7:30-8:00 a.m.
3/04 Joshua Eaton 2:30 – 3:00 p.m.
3/05 Parker 7:30 – 8:00 a.m.
3/06 Barrows 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
Enjoy the rest of your break and have a great week ahead!