Good Afternoon, Reading Public School Community,
I hope you are having a great weekend. Attached is this week’s Pathways Newsletter. This week’s edition has the following articles and information:
- Reading Public Schools and the Reading Coalition Against Substance Abuse Featured in Report from National Commission on Social, Emotional, and Academic Development
- Director of Student Services Update
- Celebrate Reading’s 375 Birthday!
- An article from the Marshall Memo titled, Increasing Upstander Behavior To Combat School Bullying.
- RMHS High Five for This Week
- Author Tara Sullivan Visits Coolidge
- Wood End and Killam Celebrate Read Across America
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
The Superintendent Office Times for this week are as follows:
Superintendent Office Times For Upcoming Weeks
3/04 Joshua Eaton 2:30 - 3:00 p.m.
3/05 Parker 7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
3/06 Barrows 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Have a great rest of the weekend and week ahead!