Good Morning, Reading Public School Community,
We hope that you are enjoying this weekend. Attached, please find this week’s edition of the Pathways Newsletter. In this newsletter, you will find the following information and articles:
- Swastika Graffiti Incident at RMHS
- Come and Celebrate ArtsFest this week!
- Information from the Office of Learning and Teaching on the Reading Spring Institute
- An article from the Marshall Memo on Effective Interaction Strategies for Students with Mental Health Issues
- Reading 375 Information
- RMHS High Five for the Week
- RMHS Retail Banking Students Participate in MSBA
- Coolidge School Wide Science Olympiad Day
- Stepping Stones
- Blazing Trails
Enjoy the rest of the weekend and the week ahead!